The wife blowing off some steam!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got some time to relax and go shooting with a few very close friends. Last year was a long year, glad to say goodbye to it and have a BETTER 2012!!! Big thanks to ef9turbo for the targets!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DUDE!!!! What is wrong with you? You NEVER EVER teach a woman to shoot..... It is the only defense you have if she gets mad at you.... YOU are SCREWED my friend! LOL.....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent form! She's been taught how to do it correctly! I hate seeing videos where light recoiling AR's push women around because they haven't been shown good body mechanics. Kudos! :)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howcome I kept wanting to shout "GET SOME, GET SOME.... ratatattat. GET SOME!" while she was firing.

I second the notion that you'd better not make her too mad at you... looks like she's got it down.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent form! She's been taught how to do it correctly! I hate seeing videos where light recoiling AR's push women around because they haven't been shown good body mechanics. Kudos! :)

Nose over toes baby!!!

Howcome I kept wanting to shout "GET SOME, GET SOME.... ratatattat. GET SOME!" while she was firing.

I second the notion that you'd better not make her too mad at you... looks like she's got it down.

She kept shooting the mags faster than I could fill them....

Latest posts

Top Bottom