"Themed Pairs" Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The idea of this one is pick out two guns that are tied together in some way - at least one common trait... BUT, they are very different in one or more other ways (one is a handgun, one is longgun - or one is rifle, one is shotgun - or one is rimfire, one is centerfire - or one is semi-auto, and one is manual repeater or single shot - or whatever).

In other words, don't just put a pic of "here are my two glock 17s". Must be something different / interesting about the two guns.

Take the pics - state what the theme is (what they have in common) in your subject line, and how they are different, if the pics don't fully explain it.

First, I'll start with the themed pair of "Blocky Bullpups":

ai898.photobucket.com_albums_ac188_drtadhusseinwinslow_Blocky_20Bullpups_012.jpg

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/drtadhusseinwinslow/Blocky Bullpups/

One is a centerfire semi-auto rifle; one is a pump shotgun. Bushmaster 17S and Mossberg 500 BP.

These are both for sale, by the way, if you are interested.

Go! :)

[Stay tuned for "UltraLight .22 Mag Semis", "Handy Carbines - Pumps & Levers", and "Tactical Two-Eighties".

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
These are my pickup truck guns.

The pistol is both a carry gun and a pickup truck gun (Ol Yellerized Norinco 1911 C-Bob, pictured with my new Looper Leather "Hybrid Holster").

The rifle is my pickup truck rifle ("No. 6" Jungle Carbine, 7.62x51mm, with AO scout mount, and Nikon Omega 1.5-6x36mm scout scope, and jungle carbine pig-sticker).

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/drtadhusseinwinslow/Pickup Truck Pistol and Pig-Sticker/

ai898.photobucket.com_albums_ac188_drtadhusseinwinslow_Pickup_b7941502219ef241c41ad69ef2dc0f21.jpg

That's all I have for now.

I will try to do my varmint Triple Threat (.223 Rem, a .17 Hummer, and a .22lr - all well-scoped bolt rifles), when I get a few minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom