Things you want, but know you will never have.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pretty simple, post a picture of something you truly, honestly, desire to own; but that you fear or know that there is pretty much or absolutely no chance of you ever obtaining one.

when I say things, I mean things, not people, actresses and celebs or whatever. just things, objects and items.

I will start.

I want to own my very own restored and functioning (disarmed obviously) Elco 80' PT Boat.
i533.photobucket.com_albums_ee337_SpeedyHedgehog_PT_20Boats_PT103_refuling.jpg

but.. I am sure there are very few left in one piece, even fewer that are not in collections or museums. and I am certain I will simply never get the opportunity to purchase one, even if it was a possibility and I had the money.

but, I would honestly enjoy owning one. maybe not the upkeep or maintenance or fuel cots; but i would genuinely enjoy being able to say i own a WWII patrol torpedo boat. and while i am certain they are lacking compared to the performance of modern boats, i think it sounds like a rather capable vessel to have some fun joy riding with. 40+knots , which i bet out of a stripped refurbished model would be on the low end of the potential top speed. or cruise over 1000 miles on a single engine. and its still a piece of history.

maybe some day i will be a rich successful person and can contract a company to make me a modern functioning replica of one.

here's to my dreams, how about yours?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm lets see:
1993 SVT cobra R mustang
1969 Boss 429 mustang
the Majors Dodge Ram dually
a really clean 63-66 ford F100 shortwide with a C4/C6 automatic and atleast a 390 V8(Well, I guess not impossible but expensive)

Latest posts

Top Bottom