This Announcement from CTD has me both laughing and crying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse Pinkman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Don't Shoot at Drones!" Wow.

With the Constitution practically dead, and the country spiraling toward 1984, this headline brought a smile to my face. At least in some sections of the country we're not going quietly. And of course, the crooks at Cheaper Than Dirt bring us this important memo. You can't even make this stuff up its so nuts.

Although shooting at drones is unsafe and not the answer, I personally applaud the community of Deer Trail, Colorado for drafting such an ordinance as a gesture of protest.

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=46429

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice...

Good on 'em for at least bringing it to everyone's attention.

As for CTD, well, I'll hold my tongue so as to avoid any forum-rule infractions.

I don't know of any forum rule that prohibits sharing negative opinions about a business.

CTD got the last money I'll ever send them several years ago. They have repeatedly used panic inducing advertising and have gouged more than most sellers.

The referenced article has been all over the media. I know some of the folks behind the press release, and to those who think there are loopholes that might allow shooting at drones, better think again. This is some serious stuff.

As for CTD, nevermore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom