This Benelli M4 is mine, all mine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carrier comp just called , confirmed my orders and said they're shipping my magazine tube, follower and spring Monday after next. They went ahead and put my order in on the tail end of a batch that they were already working on. Wanted to wrap up what they could before they go out of town for an extended holiday vacation. Boy, did I get lucky or what. Usually a 4 month wait. Woo hoo !!
Little by little......

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s this thread about again?
I thought Johnny cash was thinking about building a car from scratch, not a shotgun
Ha ha, your right. You'd think I was building a T-bird automobile. Doesn't matter how much I do to mine by making it compliant and hanging fancy schmancy light mounts, lights and sling mounts on it is it going to look half as good as yours with that wood stock set you've got on that one. Consider me envious.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the 7 rounder has shipped! I need to get a hot air blower/heat shrink gun to heat up the red loctite that's on the threads of the 5 rounder. I better get to surfing for a cyber Monday deal. Little by little......

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, I gathered everything I needed to change out the tube when the package that was supposed to be delivered yesterday (December 1st) got here. No package. Typed in the tracking number and that package was delivered to Orange, California at 4PM . What the heck? Just sent off an e-mail to carriercomp for an explanation. Wanted to get it changed out before I go back in the heart hospital on Monday because the doctor called and said I flunked my stress test and gotta get another tune-up asap. Little by little....

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fixin to get released from this hospital and the wife said my 7 rounder came in while I've been up here. I'm not suppose to do anything for day or two because I've got a hole in my groin and they don't want me gushing blood like Old Faithful. I'll put that on the shotgun before long. I can't wait to get a look at it. Woo hoo!
Little by little......

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I finally felt like doing something besides playing on this phone. Got the 7 rounder and my light/sling mount on. Cleaned her up a bit. Little by little.....
20181222_110501.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom