This Benelli M4 is mine, all mine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ATF has far better things to do than count the number of rounds in a shotgun or inspect every foreign manufactured gun for a certain number of US made parts.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I'd want any gun I might use for self-defense to be legal. There's no reason to give an aspiring/aggressive prosecutor some extra ammo.

Just my two cents. :drunk2:
I was going to reiterate that mine is for home defense but just hadn't gotten around to it but that's exactly what I was thinking also. I do appreciate all the input from everyone though.

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can do the 3 part swap and get the extension and trigger group which actually consists of 3 parts by itself but might as well change it all out. That would get the trigger pull down to around 6.50 lbs instead of around the 8.5 lbs it is now.
Edited the trigger pull.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can do the 3 part swap and get the extension and trigger group which actually consists of 3 parts by itself but might as well change it all out. That would get the trigger pull down to around 7 lbs instead of around the 11 lbs it is now.
I have an Akudal 1919 auto shotgun that must be 922 compliant. I bought the parts and saved the receipt. I don't ever see anything coming from any "inspections", but I do have my receipt.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an Akudal 1919 auto shotgun that must be 922 compliant. I bought the parts and saved the receipt. I don't ever see anything coming from any "inspections", but I do have my receipt.
Have you had any cycling issues with your shotgun? I like the AR style pretty good but I thought for my use the Benelli would be a better choice.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you had any cycling issues with your shotgun? I like the AR style pretty good but I thought for my use the Benelli would be a better choice.
No, its not totally 100% reliable. It has a FTE on occasion that is quickly cleared by sweeping the round from the chamber.
I've heard Tromix has a fix for that and other issues. The Akudal has a kit for high velocity and low velocity rounds similar to the the same issues with Browning A5's.
Different systems, but they have to be tuned for the load and I'm not sure a lot of folks are aware of that.
I bought it for a novelty shotgun, not for any specific purpose. I saw about 5 guys have a heart attack when I uncased it at a trap range once for a joke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom