This girl goes to school tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
51497CF0-C2CD-40DB-ACB0-84B1CAF88A5B.jpeg

Dropping her off tomorrow for some training. Gonna be a duck and quail machine!

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never owned 1 myself but buddies have, and if you play they will wear you out with a stick..
Yep, she will go longer than I can. She’s really a great dog, cant wait to see her after mike trains her for waterfowl. My brother had a dog from the same dad trained and he is awesome!

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to be a downer, but I buried our black lab yesterday. We got her for my daughter’s 5th birthday a little over 11 years ago. She was probably the most affectionate dog I have ever had, always wanting to be touching me, whether we were out for a walk, riding in the truck, and even when I was pushing the mower. I handled everything pretty well until I went to get something out of the freezer tonight and there in front of me was a deer leg that up I had put back as a treat for her. She will be missed. Cherish your time with your companion.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Not to be a downer, but I buried our black lab yesterday. We got her for my daughter’s 5th birthday a little over 11 years ago. She was probably the most affectionate dog I have ever had, always wanting to be touching me, whether we were out for a walk, riding in the truck, and even when I was pushing the mower. I handled everything pretty well until I went to get something out of the freezer tonight and there in front of me was a deer leg that up I had put back as a treat for her. She will be missed. Cherish your time with your companion.
Damn, that’s a tough one. Sorry for the family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom