This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make (full movie)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a movie about Popcorn Sutton.
This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make (full movie) Run time 1:33:45
A piece of living history now gone in my opinion.
RIP Popcorn

Side note:
My grandfather ran moonshine in oklahoma, he would go to Arkansas and bring moonshine back to oklahoma. My grandfather ran moonshine at times with George Kelly (Later named Machine Gun Kellie) when George worked for Little Steve in OKC IN 1900.
I can remember once when I was just a small boy my dad coming into the kitchen and telling my mother that he had to make a run for daddy(My Grandfather)because he wasn't feeling good and he would be back around 7:30 in the morning. In the morning when I woke up my dad was back. Dad took me with him to my Grandfathers house and I watched them unload the trunk of the car and carry the boxes in to the garage.
When my Grandfather died we went out to the garage to clean it out and over in one corner was 7 cases of mason jars and a worm.
On another note my dads best friend Jack T. His Mother (Della) had a small cafe in francis and she would serve food out the back door to Bonnie & Clide in their car. Della told me that they were always very polite and she was surprised that Clyde was as she put it a little feller.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to watch this in the morning when I have time. Read several books about the old moonshiners back East. Most went to jail because their fellow moonshiners wanted their buyers, and knew they could get them by turning them in to the "revenuers". Cut throat business.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read a story where there was a moonshine still just south of the rogers county courthouse when Amos Ward was sheriff many moons ago. When my grandma and grandpa got divorced it was Amos Ward that served him with papers, told my grandpa to get his stuff and leave.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read a story where there was a moonshine still just south of the rogers county courthouse when Amos Ward was sheriff many moons ago. When my grandma and grandpa got divorced it was Amos Ward that served him with papers, told my grandpa to get his stuff and leave.
I've also heard that. South of the courthouse, like in the basement type of South.

Latest posts

Top Bottom