This is why Mossberg is awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Just as ridiculous as Stoeger's Double Defense

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_stoeger_double_defense_01.jpg

Worse, at least the Stoeger got the lines right. The Mossberg looks likes it's broken.

M

madbrad1953

pathetic haters, yea mossbergs are for poor white trash, thats why they are the ONLY shotgun to pass the US military 5,000 torture test and it was selected as the US military chose it as their combat nshotgun

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I'm not a Mossberg hater. In fact, I'd buy a Mossberg before I bought anything by Taurus again. I just think this "tactical lever" is pretty dumb all over and a little ugly on the side. (liberties taken with Frank Zappa lyrics).

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pathetic haters, yea mossbergs are for poor white trash, thats why they are the ONLY shotgun to pass the US military 5,000 torture test and it was selected as the US military chose it as their combat nshotgun

Sarcasm is missed by some. And BTW, Mossberg isn't the only shotgun to pass the Army/Marine's tests (BTW, the Marines no longer issue pump-actions).

Mossberg makes fine shotguns (I own and have owned/sold several). That doesn't take away from the fact that this tacti-cool lever-gun makes as much sense as this video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pathetic is a newb trolling on our forum. We don't need your crap thank you! :D

I have a mil-spec Mossber 590A1 and love it. That abomination lever gun gets no love though.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because something exists does not give anyone the right to make it tactical.
What's next? Tactical derringers? Tactical baseball bats? Tactical birdshot?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

other shotguns were not submitted for testing.
it doesn't mean other shotguns couldn't pass the test.

sometimes, even if you have a good product, dealing with government contracts and bidding isn't worth the trouble.

Sarcasm is missed by some. And BTW, Mossberg isn't the only shotgun to pass the Army/Marine's tests (BTW, the Marines no longer issue pump-actions).

The military buys all sorts of shotguns.

Which specifications did the other shotguns pass?

Latest posts

Top Bottom