This is why Mossberg is awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The military buys all sorts of shotguns.

Which specifications did the other shotguns pass?

I don't know what tests they were subjected to, but the Marines used the M870 as well as the M590A1 and then went to the M1014 12-gauge automatic (Which is the Beneli M4 I believe?) for standard issue - so they had to have passed whatever tests they were submitted to.

I don't think that the 590A1 is even in-service in the Army or Marines anymore is it? They use both the M870 and the M1014 though - so both had to have passed the Army's requirements (and testing) as well.

Just saying, many shotguns have passed tests for the US Military - I don't put much stock in the 590A1's ability to pass a specific test as evidence that it is a better shotgun than other shotguns that were subjected to Military testing prior to their adoption for service.

I think we're off in the weeds at this point though man. None of this should take away from the fact that Mossbergs tacti-cool lever gun is a skid-mark on the underwear of gun-ownership.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_MossbergFUGLY464.jpg
:hithead::yikes2::loser::pms2:

It's gotta be a joke, right? Right? No. Seriously? Agh! Blarg!

Is this the new Mossberg WTF-666, I've heard so much about? This POS makes a Hi-Point look like a modern day masterpiece!
It's official - Mossberg has Jumped the Shark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom