This woman has absolutely McF***** had it (language warning)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys...she just might be wild in the bedroom
tenor.gif

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At first I thought she was just another spoiled brat, but with the stuff that kept rolling out of her pie hole and that hellacious screaming, I'm thinking she was either on something or just legitimately psychotic. That's a little more serious than just spoiled and entitled.
I agree, much much more with her, but my intuition tells me social media does bring out the worst in people, and it is accelerating. I post here and occasionally on other forums. Quite honestly, most on this forum I wouldn't mind meeting socially, but you've seen it, we've all seen it, I'm guilty of it, we all want to prove we are right and civility goes out the window. This woman is truly a child of social media, her filter has been removed and she is right all the time. hc had it wrong, villages don't raise a child, villages raise idiots. One can say stuff to people from across the internet they wouldn't say face to face to a person from the safety of their office, computer, living room or anywhere they have a smartphone or computer. On your throne you can be a king with your iphone issuing edicts and opinions without fear of reprisal. After a while it becomes second nature, and this woman is the result.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, much much more with her, but my intuition tells me social media does bring out the worst in people, and it is accelerating. I post here and occasionally on other forums. Quite honestly, most on this forum I wouldn't mind meeting socially, but you've seen it, we've all seen it, I'm guilty of it, we all want to prove we are right and civility goes out the window. This woman is truly a child of social media, her filter has been removed and she is right all the time. hc had it wrong, villages don't raise a child, villages raise idiots. One can say stuff to people from across the internet they wouldn't say face to face to a person from the safety of their office, computer, living room or anywhere they have a smartphone or computer. On your throne you can be a king with your iphone issuing edicts and opinions without fear of reprisal. After a while it becomes second nature, and this woman is the result.

Joegrizzy is that you?? (I mean I've NEVER assumed your gender like some of the other people around here have. 🤗 I'm a sensitive flower that way -- attune to delicate sensitivities and all ... 😘)

Latest posts

Top Bottom