Thompson Center to Sell!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Savage or Henry should by them. Be a great addition to Savage and take their lower end, competing bolt guns off the market. Leaves them a great single shot to sell.

Strangely, I wonder if Kahr wants to get into rifles?

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thompson prices are insane on fleabag. Wish I had a g2 frame. The g1 is a pain if you ever cock it and have to pass on the shot and decock. I hate having to break it open again so I can cock it again.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate seeing any firearm manufacture sell a division of their company....I like things the way they are. I love Colt and hope their sell to CZ doesn't upset their lineup.
I hope Thompson Center doesn't sell unless that's what it takes to keep it going

Last edited:

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully it won't , Love my TC Hawkins 54cal. But having said that seems like everyone is going with the in lines and brake overs any more.

I never got into the in-lines or break overs either. I have an old ,50Cal TC New Englander that is more accurate than most rifles. Really never wanted another one after I got it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom