Thoughts on a Tipton gun cleaning vise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Tipton gun vice. My buddy has the Tipton best gun vice which has many more options than the basic model I have.
Its like a modular unit. You can buy accessories that fit on the rails, and most everything on it can move for different gun models. They also have the little molded pockets for putting small parts into that is really handy.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Tipton gun vice. My buddy has the Tipton best gun vice which has many more options than the basic model I have.
Its like a modular unit. You can buy accessories that fit on the rails, and most everything on it can move for different gun models. They also have the little molded pockets for putting small parts into that is really handy.
I have the best gun vice, and it is really nice. an issue I do have with it getting the vice part to actually hold non conventional stock.

n2soonerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Thought that I would get some opinions on the Tipton gun vise.
Who has one? How well does it work? Is it worth buying?
Saw one at Acadamy for $ 100.
View attachment 112485
I have one that's marked Tipton Best Gun Vice Limited Edition, pretty much like new with the original box. I haven't used it in a while. I'd let it go for $40 or I'd trade for some MBUS AR sights. Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom