thoughts on prepping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roho

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
just me but i am going to stock 30 days of food and water and have a plan to bug out if need be , i am fifty and soon to be fifty one ,my kids are on there own,just me and the wife ,i like hotrods and other stuff that dont pertain to prepping , i thuoght about selling anything not reliated to prepping but changed my mind ,going to try to live life as best i can and if it does happen deal with it then would hate to look up in twenty years and think i miss out on some of the things i wanted to do in life ,if i live that long, just a thought

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We do lots of things besides stay ready for power outages (the most likely scenario in our neighborhood) ... I happen to enjoy gardening, keeping chickens and other critters, shooting, hunting, camping, etc. Somewhere down the line somebody said "Hey! You're a prepper!" Ehhhh ... not really ... I just enjoy gardening, keeping chickens and other critters, shooting, hunting, camping, baking and trying not to go out in public any more than absolutely necessary ...

My kids are all out and on their own but if they showed up here tomorrow they would be welcome. Same thing with GC's kids ... How can you turn your back on your own kids? I dunno ... Different strokes for different folks, I guess ...

I don't recall anyone saying you needed to sell everything you own and live in a bunker ... but again ... different strokes for different folks, I guess ...

roho

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i didnt say i was going to turn my back on anybody, just made the statement the kids were out of the house , all friends and family will be welcome in the bunker,

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i didnt say i was going to turn my back on anybody, just made the statement the kids were out of the house , all friends and family will be welcome in the bunker,

You said they were on their own. I just took you at your word. You guys enjoy the bunker ... lol I'm gonna stay up top ... I kinda like my sunshine! :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom