thoughts on prepping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ha!!!! JB knows how I feel about them damned lawyers ... :wink2:

You don't have to loot my house, been ... You are welcome here any time! :bighug:

I know your type..You kindly invite me into your home. feed me a grand dinner. Then put a roofie in my drink when im not looking. Next thing i know, your force feeding me chicken feed and saying that your going to serve me to your guests at a dinner party next weekend.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know your type..You kindly invite me into your home. feed me a grand dinner. Then put a roofie in my drink when im not looking. Next thing i know, your force feeding me chicken feed and saying that your going to serve me to your guests at a dinner party next weekend.

tell me more about this "roofie" thing. Ive got a coue inlaws and a stupid sister.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ha!! That would be getting off easy, young man!! I need somebody around here to do chores ... :woohoo1::rotflmao:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It puts the lotion on the skin, or it gets the hose again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom