Thumb Hole stock for your Marlin 60

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just received a notice from Boyd's they are making another run of Marlin 60 stocks.

http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=marlin+60

Everyone askes where I got my stock when they see my Marlin so thought I would share with the OSA gang. These things usually sell out withen a weak or so of the anouncement.

awww.somethinxtra.com_Public_Marlin60.jpg

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was from a previous run and believe it was called Burchel or something like that. I'm having a real hard time forcing myself to not order a Pepper one to put my Stainless in. I think a stainless would look really nice with the dark and light Pepper wrapped around it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i got the nutmeg. think it will look nice with the stainless. have you rechecked the site? only pepper and walnut left already!

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice setup, still in the "maybe" market for a 17. it would look something like this if i ever got one.

I bought this one with the plain jane ugly wood stock on it and bought this stock off of eBay from an "authorized" Boyd's stock dealer (if there is such a thing). Got it fast and talked over the phone with the seller and it all was legit. It came from Detroit IIRC. Overall it was cheaper to do all of that than to buy the already laminated stock version.

Latest posts

Top Bottom