Thunder is roaring in OKC against the philly thugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't like Phillies, Eagles, Flyers or 76'ers. The crap the Eagles fans did to Vike's sealed the deal.
Westbrook just amazes me. This kid was not even recruited by UCLA. Only Miami, Creighton, Kent State and San Diego offered him a ride.
I like their play.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there; my kids gave us tickets to go see the Thunder play the Thugs. Officiating was horrible. Some of the Thugs are darn good actors though; they would easily fall to the deck and pretend that they had been fouled when the replay on the screen in the arena clearly showed that they weren't touched. Still The Thunder won out. Adams amazes me; the athleticism of that big guy is crazy. He sure does have some smooth moves.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there; my kids gave us tickets to go see the Thunder play the Thugs. Officiating was horrible. Some of the Thugs are darn good actors though; they would easily fall to the deck and pretend that they had been fouled when the replay on the screen in the arena clearly showed that they weren't touched. Still The Thunder won out. Adams amazes me; the athleticism of that big guy is crazy. He sure does have some smooth moves.
He seems like a good guy too. My brother in-law was there. He officiates college ball and he called me about few calls (or non calls). Westbrook got hammered once in clear view of the lead crew. Ha.
Sadly I planned on going, but thought I'd be further along than I am.
Hope you had great seats and a great time.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@steelfingers why aren't you "as far along as you thought you'd be"? I assume you've been doing all your rehab to the tee.? Did you draw the cz a little too quickly from beneath your recliner cushion in an attempt to help Marshall knock off some pesky banditos?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@steelfingers why aren't you "as far along as you thought you'd be"? I assume you've been doing all your rehab to the tee.? Did you draw the cz a little too quickly from beneath your recliner cushion in an attempt to help Marshall knock off some pesky banditos?
Ha. I'm further along than I should be. I'm not a good patient. First PT tomorrow but I've been doing exercises (not prescribed or suggested my my surgeon) 4 times a day. Mostly just assisted motion. A screw up a couple of weeks ago gave me a little issue and I'm way off the meds now and going to stay that way. I'm supposed to take a pain pill an hour before pt and 2 after but think I'll just wait and see.
Plan on getting this thing done with, and back to doing things in a week. Plan on being in the gym by end of February, if not sooner. My wife says I'm nuts and she's generally right. I one handed a glock 21 last week, but the cz is a bit heavier and the recoil spring is damn tight. Not to mention that thing about loading the mags.
I go shoot by myself a lot, particularly when I'm trying to get a scope zeroed and getting tuned in with the gun, that's why I can pull off shooting the RAP by my lonesome. Plus there's no one there to see me cry.
Ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom