Thunderbird Range & Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty much how it was there when he started, but he just said that the extra noisy guns are what he don't like. Short barrel rifles, huge 50cal stuff, ect.. Range time is still $10 a person, and now membership is $60 for the rest of the year. I got one of those. Had a blast, was real laid back, nice air conditioned room for the ladies or sissybabies. Place seems more quiet than normal. When I went there there was like 2 other groups, and one more group(when I say group, I mean a couple friends together) outside. It wasn't packed or anything, got to go downrange. There was even a guy there that would give you a ride on his 4wheeler to the 100yard-400 yard place to hang targets.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made my first trip to T-Bird today. Ken could not be a nicer host. I too had a 'blast' while there. I'll just need to sell a kidney to get the cash for a membership!

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been meaning to head out there for over a year now. I'm super excited to see it's open again and was hoping to go out there today. Anyone know if he's going to be open today?

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is an old post but I'm going bump it anyways with some new info. I just spoke to Ken and he said he charges $10.00 per person. His hrs are as followed:

Sunday: CLOSED
Monday: 3pm - 6pm (depending on day light)
Tuesday: 3pm - 6pm (depending on day light)
Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday: 3pm - 6pm (depending on day light)
Friday: 3pm - 6pm (depending on day light)
Saturday: 10am - 6PM

He recommends calling before you head out just to make sure that he will be there and it's not a wasted trip on your part. The range starts at 25 yards and goes out just past 400 yards. You can pretty much shoot anything out there with in reason and as long as it's legal for you to own. Me and a few friends are planning a trip out there next weekend. After we are done I will post videos and pics of our experience.

Firemedic183

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TBIRD, this is an extraordinary offer!! I am really needing to sight in my .22 Tactical Solutions X-RING rifle. H&H's range only goes out to 30 yards, and I am wanting to sight it in to 50 yards. I will be calling as soon as I get back from vacation next week to see if I would be able to come out to visit. From one public safety professional to another, THANK YOU!

Latest posts

Top Bottom