Timney trigger for Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's gonna be one next door within a few days. I'll let y'all know if I love it. I'm intrigued by the fact that as far as I know, it's the first aftermarket Glock trigger set that completely redesigned the whole shebang, not just a shiny trigger bar and a new shoe. The trigger return spring is something I definitely want to try.
My race gun and my G43 both have D.E.M. Gunfighter triggers. My G26 has an Agency I don't love. I'm always open to new ideas.
Plus the $150 price is on par with others on the market.
Here's a review with specs and installation by Team Glock Captain, they say he helped design it

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After 10 year of my 5 cent trigger job on my Glock 34, I ordered the trigger too. My Glock 43x has a better feeling trigger than my 3rd gen 34.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
From the makers of the SCD...

Since this trigger converts the Glock Safe Action[emoji2400] partially tensioned striker system into a fully tensioned striker with a pivoting sear (more like the P320 or VP9 than a stock Glock), it is not compatible with the SCD which depends upon there being rearward motion of the striker as the trigger is actuated.

Having said that, it's clever.

"...this trigger converts the Glock Safe Action[emoji2400] partially tensioned striker system into a fully tensioned striker..."

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the nearby owner:
So my take on the Timney at the range, linear take up but no real wall. It's like a 2 stage trigger without a wall. First stage is ounces followed by about 3 pounds until it breaks. Reset is good and a huge improvement over stock. The second stage is really short but not a wall like a 1911. Overall a great improvement over stock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom