Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He operates on the old Westboro Baptist principals... He's looking for his rights to be violated so he can draw a lawsuit and cash in a quick settlement. That's all these 'rights auditors' are looking for. Gonna be a lot of them over the next few weeks. People gonna try to squeeze them in while it's still legal to film cops and put it online. Our state gov is passing legislation that will make it a misdemeanor first offense, felony second offense.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Timothy Harper is a fat f'in slob, with an IQ lower than his belt size. He needs that AR shoved up his ass.

The folks losing their mind over it aren't any smarter, but he's not doing gun rights supporters any favors.

There are currently bills making their way thru the state legislature that will enhance and further protect the rights of gun owners in OK. Those would have proceeded without any fuss, if not for morons like Harper. This **** will do nothing but bring out opposition to these bills, and opposition that originates in Nichols Hills is going to be very well funded.

He's a moron. I wish they had followed up with the previous charges and convicted him of a felony. He is also a liar. He swore he was done with **** like this to get the plea deal. He lied. Timothy Harper is my enemy. People like Timothy are also my enemy. Words carry no weight. Actions do. If you act like my enemy, I'm going to treat you like an enemy. The results of his actions are of benefit to my enemies. I have no concern for his well being. I hope something untoward happens to him sooner rather than later. ymmv

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Timothy Harper is a fat f'in slob, with an IQ lower than his belt size. He needs that AR shoved up his ass.

The folks losing their mind over it aren't any smarter, but he's not doing gun rights supporters any favors.

There are currently bills making their way thru the state legislature that will enhance and further protect the rights of gun owners in OK. Those would have proceeded without any fuss, if not for morons like Harper. This **** will do nothing but bring out opposition to these bills, and opposition that originates in Nichols Hills is going to be very well funded.

He's a moron. I wish they had followed up with the previous charges and convicted him of a felony. He is also a liar. He swore he was done with **** like this to get the plea deal. He lied. Timothy Harper is my enemy. People like Timothy are also my enemy. Words carry no weight. Actions do. If you act like my enemy, I'm going to treat you like an enemy. The results of his actions are of benefit to my enemies. I have no concern for his well being. I hope something untoward happens to him sooner rather than later. ymmv

I agree with this 100 percent. All it takes is one douche canoe like this guy to get the rest of our rights taken away.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://1073popcrush.com/oklahoma-w...-publish-photos-or-videos-of-law-enforcement/
The doxing or family info etc I don't have a problem with making it illegal(er:D), but the act of just videotaping an officer during the work day in public doing their job, or something they should not be doing and
I agree with this 100 percent. All it takes is one douche canoe like this guy to get the rest of our rights taken away.

Not that it will matter much given the media coverage, but have organizations like O2A made strong statements denouncing him?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
C'mon man! Tell us how you really feel!

If you really wanna know, I feel like he’s a knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, buffet raiding, oxygen stealing piece of filth. Someone else said it above. He’s cut from the same cloth as the WBC. I will shed no tears when he no longer exists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom