Tip of the day: Take non-horrific hunting pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OH OH, I've got another one!!

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_DSCF1200.jpg

That's my bear on the right.

That is awesome!!!!

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a few I found while diggin through the old photo box! These are from several years ago and thought they were close to appropriate!

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_282f23f3.jpg

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_9d2fc05a.jpg

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_fa93ccaf.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jmiller, those remind me of the pictures the hitchhiker had in Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Very creepy look to them.

And why is that guy holding a dead deer at gunpoint?

antihunting

New to the site!
Reaction score
okaaii uhmm.....
WHY THEE HELL IS THIS BEING PROMOTED!!!!

I, personally, am looking for the most gruesome hunting photo i can find. Not because i have the same sadistic mind as you people, but because i am writing a discursive essay on the brutality of hunting, bullfighting, racing and circuses. So why 'clean them up' when people like me are trying to promote the Anti-Hunting campaign?

help us out here ! :laughup:

Why kill inncoent creatures for sport? Its all a mystery to me....
I mean, as well as killing for no reason, even killing for food alone is sickening thats why there is the existence of a reliable sorce of meat, i dont know about there in COOKOOLAND but here in REALITY, we are provided with meat from SUPERMARKETS!!!!! You know those huge places you go to buy stuff???? Yeah... that!!!
:laughup:

all sad really?

shannon, 15
Anti-Hunting Campaign

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
okaaii uhmm.....
WHY THEE HELL IS THIS BEING PROMOTED!!!!

I, personally, am looking for the most gruesome hunting photo i can find. Not because i have the same sadistic mind as you people, but because i am writing a discursive essay on the brutality of hunting, bullfighting, racing and circuses. So why 'clean them up' when people like me are trying to promote the Anti-Hunting campaign?

help us out here ! :laughup:

Why kill inncoent creatures for sport? Its all a mystery to me....
I mean, as well as killing for no reason, even killing for food alone is sickening thats why there is the existence of a reliable sorce of meat, i dont know about there in COOKOOLAND but here in REALITY, we are provided with meat from SUPERMARKETS!!!!! You know those huge places you go to buy stuff???? Yeah... that!!!
:laughup:

all sad really?

shannon, 15
Anti-Hunting Campaign

:crying:

Not all hunters have sadistic minds. Do you know how much venison is DONATED each year to food banks and homeless shelters by hunters? Probably not. Theres many members of this board who donate to food banks and give to those in need. Sometimes I wonder what the children in America are being taught when they seemingly don't even have a clue that the meat in supermarkets WERE ANIMALS THAT WERE KILLED TOO. Remember that the next time you're eating your happy meal Shannon.

Yeah...that:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom