Tip of the day: Take non-horrific hunting pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we're wanting to avoid pictures like this? I can't remember, and got confused.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_Hunting_IMG_3819.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes........leaving the driver door open takes away all hopes of that being a classy pic.

Not to mention the garden hose draped over the bushes and all across the yard, and the water cooler sitting on a table in the garage. All that's missing is a guy standing on the front porch scratching his junk.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
okaaii uhmm.....
WHY THEE HELL IS THIS BEING PROMOTED!!!!

I, personally, am looking for the most gruesome hunting photo i can find. Not because i have the same sadistic mind as you people, but because i am writing a discursive essay on the brutality of hunting, bullfighting, racing and circuses. So why 'clean them up' when people like me are trying to promote the Anti-Hunting campaign?

help us out here ! :laughup:

Why kill inncoent creatures for sport? Its all a mystery to me....
I mean, as well as killing for no reason, even killing for food alone is sickening thats why there is the existence of a reliable sorce of meat, i dont know about there in COOKOOLAND but here in REALITY, we are provided with meat from SUPERMARKETS!!!!! You know those huge places you go to buy stuff???? Yeah... that!!!
:laughup:

all sad really?

shannon, 15
Anti-Hunting Campaign

Well, I'm guessing Shannon should have a year of driving under his/her belt by know. Able to drive to all of the anti-hunting gatherings and such...........too bad he/she doesn't tell us how the essay went..........maybe it didn't go well? I guess we'll never know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom