Tip of the day: Take non-horrific hunting pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smartass. That's not even that bad. You need more blood smeared all over you and your truck. A good tailgate shot should imply that it rains blood from the sky for about 10 minutes after you kill an animal.
I'm disappointed with how it came out. There was a lot of blood in the bed, just can't see it because of the bed liner and that it wasn't very bright out.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a good'urn!

Buddy took this off my place second day of season. Sent me this pic via text. I think that deer dropped 5 of his 4 quarts of blood right there.

awww.hunt101.com_data_500_medium_nate.jpg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My rib injury has prevented me from staging a horrific photgraph featuring the deer I shot on Thanksgiving day (1972 but I wasn't gonna tell you that) Cows, Mountain lions, and copious amounts of blood.
Give me just a little more time.
I caint even change my avatar from Festus to Jack Elam, so don't be expecting much from yours truly.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That trailer is my uncle's. Its basically an enclosed queen sized bed that costs WAAAAY more than you probably think it does.

I know they are ridiculously expensive. I've always wanted something similar, but they are pretty dang high. I still think they are cool though.

I want one of these (or very similar), but they are super expensive for what they are (essentially a tent). Still pretty righteous though. Do you know what kind his is?

http://www.adventuretrailers.com/page/trailers/horizon/

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My rib injury has prevented me from staging a horrific photgraph featuring the deer I shot on Thanksgiving day (1972 but I wasn't gonna tell you that) Cows, Mountain lions, and copious amounts of blood.
Give me just a little more time.
I caint even change my avatar from Festus to Jack Elam, so don't be expecting much from yours truly.

What injured your ribs?

And I speak for all of us on OSA, when I say that we'd like to see pictures of dead things you have deadened. Or any pictures at all really. Even from Thanksgiving of '72.

Latest posts

Top Bottom