Tom Brown Tracker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osugrads

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
does anyone have the above knife in the Tracker 1, Tracker 2, Tracker 3 (similar to Tracker 1 but thinner and not as heavy--only sold via licensed rep).

If so:

do you use it much?
Do you find it does many things well but none fantastic?
What does it do best?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took an original tracker to Alaska with me one year........I can't imagine a more useless knife ,not good at any thing

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've known some folks who really use their knives, to love their trackers. the knives seem gimmicky to me, but they are well built, and can be put to use. i'll stick with a machete and a smaller fixed blade, myself.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one just because I wanted a knife that could do this...
[Broken External Image]
:P

I decided I would field dress a deer with it last year to justify my owning it and it didn't go so well, matter of fact it was terrible. I know its not the best tool for that job but it did sour my opinion on it. Im not one of those that use and abuse my knife so maybe it could shine somewhere else.

heavysmoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The tracker doesn't appeal to me. They make knives that are pretty awesome. Like the wolf pup. The tracker is designed to do a bunch of different things, but it's not great at any of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom