Took out a Hog with the .338 Lapua! (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out Friday looking for the hogs and was able to find a group of them. They took off across the field before I could get the camera and gun set up for a shot, but luckily there was a straggler that tried to circle around the wheat field. I was able to get a shot just before it disappeared into the woods. I really wanted that clear broadside shot, but I was trying to catch my breath and calm down before I pulled the trigger. I will keep trying for a clear view of the 338's impact on one.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
couple of inches over and that would have been a death I wouldn't wish on anyone!
Yea I thought it very well could have been a Texas heart shot after I pulled the trigger and heard that squeal!

Thanks for the kind words guys. It's definitely not easy trying to video and capture everything on my own, but I do like the challenge of it. If you guys have a YT account, it'd be cool if you could hit the thumbs up and maybe leave a comment. I think that helps the videos to show up more often in peoples search results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom