Top 5 reasons why you shouldn't buy a Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off I'm not a Glock hater I just don't shoot them as well as 1911's.

For those that may be contemplating a Glock here's one man's view (who owns Glocks) of why Glocks may not be for everyone.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't watch the video.

The main reason not to buy a Glock?
Because of the ammo prices these days!

See, if you buy a Glock it will actually work without a fortune in replacement parts and "customizing" and you will genuinely want to shoot the ugly polymer thing. Where as with certain old clunker pistols, you wind up showing all your friends the fake stag grips, the "decent" aftermarket magazines you had to buy for $50 each 'cuz everybody knows factory mags for the old clunker pistol are no good, et cetera, et cetera.
Get a Glock and you can actually shoot and shoot and shoot; but the price of ammo today might give you a heart attack or something.

^^^(whispers) "The preceding comments are sarcasm. Feel free to carry, or not carry anything you like."

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find most of what he says to be the opposite. THe only thing I dont like about my Glocks is the polymer magazine outter case. It limits the rd count of the gun and makes the grip fatter.
Case in point. G43x stock with a 10rd magazine. With Shield Arms metal magazines, its 15rds. The magazines are the same size. The 43 with a flush fit 6rd might be a 9rd magazine with a metal only magazine. It still wouldnt compete with a P365 or Hellcat but it would be a hell of a improvement

Latest posts

Top Bottom