Top Shot TV show on The History Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bk2X

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They really focused on George's cockyness last episode. It's sad that the only ones that might call him out are his roommates. The added drama is nice otherwise it would be boring if it were all peachy in the house.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Ashley went home. I really liked him until this last episode when he turned into a monster douche. I guess that's TV editing for you. He was probably always a douche. I was psyched when Jamie won the challenge. I always root for the underdog, and he seems like one of the only nice guys left on the show.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Ashley went home. I really liked him until this last episode when he turned into a monster douche. I guess that's TV editing for you. He was probably always a douche. I was psyched when Jamie won the challenge. I always root for the underdog, and he seems like one of the only nice guys left on the show.

Exactly my thoughts! I'd love to see Jamie win it all!

Bk2X

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was surprised to see how big of a douche Ashley was. I thought he was one of the more laid back guys. I am rooting for Jaime now cause its really getting old how they all seem to team up on him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom