Top Shot TV show on The History Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did u guys think of episode 6?

I thought the red team shot way below their ability. And what's the deal with Andre and Kelly not knowing how to play poker? I thought they should vote them both off on that fact alone.

Has anybody watched the audition videos in YouTube? That Peter guy is a funny SOB!

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did u guys think of episode 6?

I thought the red team shot way below their ability. And what's the deal with Andre and Kelly not knowing how to play poker? I thought they should vote them both off on that fact alone.

Has anybody watched the audition videos in YouTube? That Peter guy is a funny SOB!

I think red team got a little too confident after the practice. then when the first few shots didn't hit the mark, they panicked.
Kelly and Andre should have both been fired on the spot. But I have to give it to Kelly, his block was a pretty perfect setup to crush Andre and get the win.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still wish it was a shooting comp without all the BS.

I think everyone that has watched the show can agree on that. This should be a show with guys like Taran Butler, Jerry Miculek, Todd Jarret, rob Leatham, Kurt miller and/or other guys that are at the top of their shooting game. They should have a different set of shooting challenges with historic weapons until a true Top Shot comes out on top. Instead it makes the top shooters on the show look mediocre and everyone else look kinda silly.

With that said I'm still applying because it could be my stepping stone to a spot on a Thursday night comedy that I've always dreamed about. Lol!

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think the best shooter won but he is good with a gun.

You are right Kelly did not win :50cal:

Kelly eliminated about half the show :)

The last few had to do the exact same events competing against each other with no team help. I really wanted either Kelly or Pete to win.

So who you you think the best shooter was?

Latest posts

Top Bottom