Top Shot TV show on The History Channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jay was the best pick for the show thus far. He sux but wins and talks **** and people love to hate him. What could be better for the shows ratings?

Jetmaine was ATAS but obviously had never shot under pressure. He looked like a complete idiot in the team challenge and choked in the individual deal. He should have beat Jay like Jay was a golf instructor.

I'm Asian and don't like Jay's attitude. He looks and acts like a complete tool. :slap: for him being Asian :rotflmao:

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The red team could have used a barrel squeegie in the paintball team challenge. I dont think any of the balls were intact when leaving the barrel when they got thier turn. I dont think they noticed it , but cleaning that barrel out when the shreaded balls started flying would have at least given them a chance to mark the other team.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the thing most are underestimating is that Jay was an Olympic Trials candidate in archery.

The Olympics is a higher pressure event than any shooting event (IPSC, 3 Gun, NRA) other than Olympic Shooting.

Jay is not just a golf instructor. He's a tried and proven competitor.

The other thing I think many are finding is that the show isn't for one trick ponies. Most shooting sports are very specialized.

Hence why IPSC champions have been fairly easily eliminated by some non-competitors or competitors in other, more developed disciplines.

Top Shot seems much more like the Pentathalon than an IPSC match.

Michael Brown

noahni74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other thing I think many are finding is that the show isn't for one trick ponies. Most shooting sports are very specialized.

Hence why IPSC champions have been fairly easily eliminated by some non-competitors or competitors in other, more developed disciplines.

Top Shot seems much more like the Pentathalon than an IPSC match.

Michael Brown

To me that is the driving force that brings me back every week. For all the people that say a gun is a gun, they just shoot bullets. Here is your wake up. Tried and proven professionals failing at tasks the average person may deem mundane. Maybe they aren't so easy.....

torment

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After seeing jackass jay beat Jermaine (my fav) on the show, I won't be watching anymore. Show is just retarded sometimes.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jermain let one shot pull high. that broke a freindly plate behind his foe plate.

they shot a tie... broken by a error penalty of 1 point.

Jermain beat himself. How Jay Linn did as well as he did is a simple case of dumb luck rubbing off on a nit wit.

Jay will be in the elimination round every week till he's gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom