Trace McWhirt Benefit Steel Match July 24th at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have contacted Oklahoma Blood Institute and they will have a moblie blood center at the match for those that wish to donate for the Trace McWirt Blood Drive. I have also contacted Fox23 for coverage before and durring.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear he's handling the treatment well! This sounds like it will have a big turnout and raise some good money/blood for Trace and his family!

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting 4 Fun is the oficial got to guy for donations. He was doing most of the work any way so now its official. This couldnt happen as with out the great bunch of guys that have steped up and made so many selfless offers.

I hope you ok with that Jeff.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am throwing in 1000 rounds of 9mm 147gr. from JK for the match.
we also have a gift card from Acadey sports.
If anyone want to donate fishing items as a gift for Trace, that would be great since he cant hunt till after treatment is over. All he can do is fish right now and he does it every night with mom and younger brother.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there are a few people who want to do a 300 yard match for hits on steel with old type millitary rifles we can make it happen. Like a 50/50 type match on the same day and same time. I just need someone to run it and people willing to shoot it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom