Trace McWhirt Benefit Steel Match July 24th at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Traces momma is joining the forum. That will help with the info and updates. She is a great momma and has a couple of great kids. I am super proud to have meet them. I think her screen name is Tonya.

Tonya :)

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh he's hunting before his treatment is over lol... he is NOT about to miss hunting season, and has informed his oncologist of the hunting schedule and that he has to work around it LOL!!! His counts have to be great (not just good) and he can't touch the animal other than for pics and ZERO of the animal's blood can get on him...

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh he's hunting before his treatment is over lol... he is NOT about to miss hunting season, and has informed his oncologist of the hunting schedule and that he has to work around it LOL!!! His counts have to be great (not just good) and he can't touch the animal other than for pics and ZERO of the animal's blood can get on him...

What kind of fishing does he mostly like?

Tonya :)

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
John, ask him about his hair next time you see him... it's quite funny if you tell him he's gonna lose it... :)

What's not to be upbeat about... he is in remission and he went into remission during induction... that is not easy with what he has either... if you would like to google what he has it's Philadelphia Chromosome B cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia... just so you know he isn't the typical patient either, he's a statistic and does things that other's don't or won't to get better (sometimes with a lil encouragement from mom ha)

Latest posts

Top Bottom