Trading PSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrus Vakarian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This....omg so much this.

You try and sell your xxxxxx gun for panic price, but will gladly accept .223 ammo valued at .35 per round towards your now overpriced xxxxxx gun?

Gtfo with that bs, YOU are the problem!!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I realize the Glock 19 is a very popular weapon, but selling my last one was a fregging nightmare. I don't know how many video game consoles, Taurus POS and over prices zombie killer rounds I was offered.

This is definitely a sellers market, but the amount of new gun owners thinking the pos they paid triple retail for, is not worth it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya cant value your stuff at panic prices and value the other guys stuff "good times" money. Especially when the other guys stuff has gone up 10 fold in the open market and yours hasnt.
This PSA has been brought to you by me.
Carry on.

Yeeeeeaaaah some people aren't getting this still.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give you a bicycle with a flat tire, a canoe with a hole in it, a one legged chicken and 17 feet of chain link fence for that Gen 6 Glock 45 19M.

I'll make it 18 ft of fence and a canoe with 2 holes....

The crazy part is I could actually lay my hands on all 4 of these items. Well, I might have to chase the chicken a bit, but she doesn't move to fast anymore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom