Transform Your 10/22 into a Tommy Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not figure out why I was receiving one e-mail and phone call after another within ths last month from people all over the US, wanting to order The Tactical Innovations 10/22 ribbed fluted, threaded barrel off my web site. Which by the way, I sold my last one several weeks ago.

I finally asked one of the callers why all of a sudden this interest in this barrel. He directed me to the site below.

http://www.1022fungun.com/store/pc/home.asp

This is cool, so I am sharing it with you. I think I am going to order my self one of each.

And no, I am not showing you this to sell you anything because I do not sell these, and I am sold out of the ribbed barrels which these do not have. I just think they are another cool thing you can do with your 10/22.
ai43.tinypic.com_nbt4d4.png

ai39.tinypic.com_u3b4n.gif

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome!

Can you order the barrels? If so, what do they run?

This was the add on my web site when I had them in stock. I also posted them for sale a few times here too. I can check, but last information I was getting my supplier the owner Craig at TI, was very back orderer because of this new kit coming out.

You can do it with a regular barrel, but it would look so much cooler with the finned barrel. I am going to buy one of each and try one with a regular barrel, and then take my personal finned barrel off my rifle and try one with it.

Mark

Please note again: I do not have any more of these barrels for sale, I am out of them, I am only showing you the add I had on my web site.

We are a dealer for the incredible CNC items produced by
awww.tacticalinc.com_images_tilogo_5.jpg

16.5" FINNED THREADED 1:16 TWIST RUGER 10/22 BARREL
Price: $145.00

Click to enlarge FINNED Threaded Barrels

For the ultimate in appearance and performance, our FINNED RUGER 10/22 BARREL is the perfect match to dress up your rifle. The barrel is professionally CNC machined to provide deep cooling grooves from the receiver to the barrel band for an appearance that is similar to a Thompson or a Reising machine gun. No other upgrade for your 10/22 looks as good and is as functional as this FINNED barrel. To make it even better, this factory taper replacement barrel is professionally CNC threaded 1/2x28 TPI and comes WITH the thread protector. The barrels are perfect for any 1/2x28 threaded suppressor or accessory.

awww.tacticalinc.com_images_productextras_rugfb16_4_100.jpg
awww.tacticalinc.com_images_image_enlarge.gif
awww.tacticalinc.com_images_productextras_rugfb16_3_100.jpg
awww.tacticalinc.com_images_productextras_rugfb16_1_100.jpg
awww.tacticalinc.com_images_productextras_rugfb16_2_100.jpg

The barrels are 4140 series US Certified steel and are polish blued finish. The blanks are made by a well known barrel maker that supplies barrels to many popular firearm manufacturers. The barrels are 1:16" twist, which is perfect for standard or high velocity ammo. The barrels do not have any iron sights installed and are designed to be used with a receiver mounted scope or similar optics. Installation is fast and easy with no modifications to your rifle. Simply remove the stock, unscrew the 2 cap screws that hold the barrel in, remove your factory barrel and install this new one.

Note that the Aguila HEAVY 60 grain bullet will most likely not stabilize in this barrel any more than it would in a factory 1:16" twist Ruger 10/22 barrel.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty cool look!! Thompsons are one of my all time favorites! Has anyone had any experience with Pro Mags for the drums on this? The only review I found was very negative. I have a couple of Pro Mags that I use on the range, but have not used any of the drum mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom