Trap line in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckRoar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
BuckRoar, I apologize for the above post, I didn't mean to sound like a richard. Okie4570 followed up with good information, I should have included.

No offense taken. I am a rookie and willing to learn.

In the snow the other night we came across the trail of one of the coons pulling along his new bracelet!!
I can't see how to post pics on this forum (or I don't have enought posts to do it????), or I would post a pic of his trail.
It took my son and I a minute to figure out what was leaving the trail. LOL We ran out of light to track it to the end.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buck Roar, when you are in the reply box, do you see the little square that looks like a postage stamp above the text box? You can click that and upload your pic directly from computer or phone.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BuckRoar way to go on the coons! Goodluck on the buck.
Be careful when wrapping a chain around the tree that it is tight enough they can't climb up the tree and drag the trap up. (On a straight tree with no branches)

BuckRoar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
s1359_photobucket_com_user_ArcadiaHC_media_55012120_7587_460c_d055613e28b312db53987d6d4275b4a2.jpg

Test for coon trail.

I guess I need more posts?
At the bottom of the page under posting permissions, it says I can't post attachments.
I will post more and post pic when allowed. Sorry to waste space on the thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom