Trap line in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to use a hose to wash them off, and a leaf blower to dry the fur. Doesn't work in this cold weather, so bought a choke pole.
It has a steel cable to loop over their head, and a trigger mechanism like a calking gun to tighten up. They expire pretty quick. No blood.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I used to use a hose to wash them off, and a leaf blower to dry the fur. Doesn't work in this cold weather, so bought a choke pole.
It has a steel cable to loop over their head, and a trigger mechanism like a calking gun to tighten up. They expire pretty quick. No blood.

Dab off excess and freeze them. Ain't no way I am bathing a $7 coon. Probably losing money driving to retrieve it as it is. You might get an extra $1 to do the skinners work.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last year the guy at Honeywell docked us for blood on the fur.
Coons are just gas money to get cats. I'm hearing the price isn't that good this year, but have three now.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told by a guy at Oxford, KS that for a good sized coon, $12 to $14. Doesn't sound like the coon prices are good though. I also heard that coyote pelts were around that $15 mark.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If there were as many trappers out last Saturday as there were pheasant hunters, there'd be a lot more birds.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hate these things.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_01_05_usyrures.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Top Bottom