Trespasser pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright guys I have a confession.

The guy flipping off the camera is my brother and the guy in the background is me. We do **** like that when we go change the memory cards in our cameras. We have a bunch of pics of him and his 5 year old daughter checking cameras and feeders.

I thought it was funny. Sorry to get y'all riled up. If we found a pic of somebody we didn't know doing that, I'm not real sure what would happen. Authorities would be notified but if we caught them, may just take their shoes and make them walk out, our stuff is in the middle of a two mile dead section. :rubhands:

Troublemaker:D

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is a trespasser pic thread. Kinda like a wanted poster. Post your pics and maybe somebody will recognize the loser.
ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_tresspasser.jpg
This slob drove in through a gate, past signs to access the place.

Looks kind of like that sketch of the murder suspect from Waleetka (sp?), in Okfuskee County. The drive-by murder of the two little girls. I tried to find it to compare, but can't locate it on OSBI's website.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you know who this cat is, please send me a PM. It's in NE Oklahoma, date and time are correct.

ai143.photobucket.com_albums_r135_ereif_006.jpg

Reaction score
The guy wearing all blue, top to bottom, even the hat - that's brilliant - the one color deer can supposedly see.

These pillars of society cut a barbed wire fence to get onto our land. we tracked down who they were and sent these pics to them anonymously to their homes

Why didn't you sue them for damaging the fence, including punitive damages?

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks kind of like that sketch of the murder suspect from Waleetka (sp?), in Okfuskee County. The drive-by murder of the two little girls. I tried to find it to compare, but can't locate it on OSBI's website.
Although he may resemble that sketch. So do 20% of the population here. I think its a bogus sketch just to be aimed at so many people its frustrating. And like he was driving a white ford o chevy. I don't have a tresspassr but I dohave a guy on neighboring property w a blind on the property line a100 yds from a plot I have planted at my parents place

ArealGunNut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to say, this is the coolest thread. Nothing like waiting all year putting in alot of work only to not see anything but dillholes on your camera's. Im afraid of what I might do If I had paid money for a lease and had this happen! I hunt public land right down the road from me and it still gets entertaining from time to time, biggest problem I have is the retards on 4 wheelers and of course their beer cans they seem to throw everywhere.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are a very long way from a town I'd be afraid someone that we caught could end up in a disposal well tank or something :angry3: I'm a pretty good guy 90% of the time but talk about my mom bad or do something stupid to me then I kinda have this flip to a not so nice kind of guy pretty quick.

I guess there were a bunch of OSU fans hunting this season all the orange in the woods this year I didn't see any red at all LMAO!

Those game cams are pretty cool! back in the day guys could get away with anything and no one could prove it these days you can't get away with much of anything technology with cell phones and cameras. Later,

Kirk

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody recognize this guy...? Got a pic of this fool bird hunting in Lincoln county. To get where he's at he'd have to walk by half a dozen "NO TRESPASSING" signs. Walking right thru my deerstand setup.

$#%^!@ Quail Hunters...!
Let their dogs loose in the road and when the dogs take off, they follow.....giving the excuse "well, we're just trying to find our dogs", BS.....! Same way with coon hunters. They don't want to have to pay for a lease like the rest of us, they just want to roam the countryside....

This is clearly during bonus doe season, he's not wearing any orange. Trespassing and hunting violations.....

Makes me so angry.....

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v644_engrtobe_CDY_0003.jpg

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody recognize this guy...? Got a pic of this fool bird hunting in Lincoln county. To get where he's at he'd have to walk by half a dozen "NO TRESPASSING" signs. Walking right thru my deerstand setup.

$#%^!@ Bird Hunters...!
Let their dogs loose in the road and when the dogs take off, they follow.....giving the excuse "well, we're just trying to find our dogs", BS.....! Same way with coon hunters.

This is clearly during bonus doe season, he's not wearing any orange. Trespassing and hunting violations.....

Makes me so angry.....

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v644_engrtobe_CDY_0003.jpg

Looks like he is carrying a nice A-5 and it also looks like he has birds in his game bag. Just judging by the buldge. I hate these low life peices of crap....If he saw many birds....he'll be back. Oh and nice golf glove too princess.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like he is carrying a nice A-5 and it also looks like he has birds in his game bag. Just judging by the buldge. I hate these low life peices of crap....If he saw many birds....he'll be back. Oh and nice golf glove too princess.

HAHA! I noticed as well the A5:D
Didn't notice the golf glove until you pointed it out. I wouldn't want to wear anything white in the woods when gun seasons are around. Might look like a running deer. Hope you catch them.

Btw, with all the trail cams out......when are one of us going to catch a Chupacabra, mountain lion, or Sasquatch?

Latest posts

Top Bottom