Trespasser pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This a serious problem for us hunters. These people need to be found and prosecuted. I would post their pics around town, someone will know who they are. That's just ridiculous.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This a serious problem for us hunters. These people need to be found and prosecuted. I would post their pics around town, someone will know who they are. That's just ridiculous.

This is so funny, and to not get this thread deleted, I'll put up a true story.

A certain Ok Goverment worker was caught, and filmed with a trail cam with two of his kids in tow. An invited guest was also hunting.
My buddy that owns the place drove up there, and saw orange. He stalked the guy, and finally got up to him and ASKED HIM if he knew where he was hunting. The government worker never saw him coming, and freaked out.
The Ok Government worker said he was with the guy on the other side of the woods.
My buddy followed him over there, and found him with his kids.
He just ran him off with a butt chewing.
then found him on facebook and posted a really bad report or whatever. I've never been on facebook.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a most interesting thread. I often walk my dogs up the road to a 40-acre parcel of land owned by a fellow who doesn't mind if the neighbors on the street go onto the property. One of his friends goes up there to do some bow-hunting on the weekend mornings; he's got a tree stand and a feeder set up. I've gone up close to peer at both items while the hunter is absent - I wonder if my mug is now on a game cam? :D

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a most interesting thread. I often walk my dogs up the road to a 40-acre parcel of land owned by a fellow who doesn't mind if the neighbors on the street go onto the property. One of his friends goes up there to do some bow-hunting on the weekend mornings; he's got a tree stand and a feeder set up. I've gone up close to peer at both items while the hunter is absent - I wonder if my mug is now on a game cam? :D

Yeah,..you're probably the "SOB" in someones hunting story by now..!

Probably goes something like...."If I ever catch that guy and his dog, I'm gonna ......."

:w000t:

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got some trail cam shots of a public hunting area in southern Oklahoma. A Teal Blue S-10 drives past headed toward the dead-end drop off into the Washita River. The bed of the truck is full of crap. The truck comes back a while later with the bed being less full than before. Don't suppose that he was dumping in the public hunting area do ya? I'll post the pics when I get home. Did not get a tag number from the pics, too bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom