Trespasser pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got some trail cam shots of a public hunting area in southern Oklahoma. A Teal Blue S-10 drives past headed toward the dead-end drop off into the Washita River. The bed of the truck is full of crap. The truck comes back a while later with the bed being less full than before. Don't suppose that he was dumping in the public hunting area do ya? I'll post the pics when I get home. Did not get a tag number from the pics, too bad.

Shame you couldn't get a tag #.
Notify the sherriffs office of the location. They might send out a deputy to search it for any identification that was left in the pile.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the lease Tuesday to find windows busted out. Propane heater stolen. Double bull dark horse blind trashed. Memory card stolen from camera.

I hope to find the low life trash on fire someday. I wont waste my beer on them, they will have to wait till I have to piss.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the lease Tuesday to find windows busted out. Propane heater stolen. Double bull dark horse blind trashed. Memory card stolen from camera.

I hope to find the low life trash on fire someday. I wont waste my beer on them, they will have to wait till I have to piss.

I would sure as heck get the sheriff out there to fingerprint everything. Thats is MASSIVE damage. Would be such sweet revenge to get those guys.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you shown that pic to the police?

Yeah, you really need to do that.
The guy may be real familiar to them.

I would sure as heck get the sheriff out there to fingerprint everything. Thats is MASSIVE damage. Would be such sweet revenge to get those guys.

Spoke with the game warden of the county and a deputy sheriff of the county. I emailed the 3 pictures of the trespasser. The game warden contacted the deputy to share the pics. I filed a report for the theft and vandalism.

keystone1974

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man what a bunch of pole smokers! There's plenty of public land to hunt, these guys should be caught and charged a $200 land access fee and the 4-whellen fence cuttin duesh should be charged $ 200 a person $200 for the wheeler and $200 for the fence or give up the wheeler!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom