Trespasser pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the lease Tuesday to find windows busted out. Propane heater stolen. Double bull dark horse blind trashed. Memory card stolen from camera.

I hope to find the low life trash on fire someday. I wont waste my beer on them, they will have to wait till I have to piss.

Man what a bunch of pole smokers! There's plenty of public land to hunt, these guys should be caught and charged a $200 land access fee and the 4-whellen fence cuttin duesh should be charged $ 200 a person $200 for the wheeler and $200 for the fence or give up the wheeler!!

I list my damages at just over a grand for the post I quoted myself in. I am thinking forfeiture of fourwheeler and guns/sporting equipment used during the commission of the act. If they lose enough guns they wont be trespassing armed anyways.

badaugherty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody recognize this guy...? Got a pic of this fool bird hunting in Lincoln county. To get where he's at he'd have to walk by half a dozen "NO TRESPASSING" signs. Walking right thru my deerstand setup.

$#%^!@ Quail Hunters...!
Let their dogs loose in the road and when the dogs take off, they follow.....giving the excuse "well, we're just trying to find our dogs", BS.....! Same way with coon hunters. They don't want to have to pay for a lease like the rest of us, they just want to roam the countryside....

This is clearly during bonus doe season, he's not wearing any orange. Trespassing and hunting violations.....

Makes me so angry.....

You seriously have a problem with coon hunters? As long as they aren't causing any harm what difference does it make? If not for trail cams no one would even know they were there.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You seriously have a problem with coon hunters? As long as they aren't causing any harm what difference does it make? If not for trail cams no one would even know they were there.

Two of my hunting buddies had a run-in with 5 guys on ATV's trespassing on our private lease this past hunting season... This happened at about 9pm in the evening. It did not go over well and it all could have been avoided if these "coon hunters" would have simply followed the law.

We take precious precautions in setting up our hunting spots and we know where those spots are. These people do not. On top of that, they are breaking the law and they always use the excuse that they're trying to find their dogs. GTFO our property! To say it's infuriating is putting it lightly.

Pathetic.

badaugherty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two of my hunting buddies had a run-in with 5 guys on ATV's trespassing on our private lease this past hunting season... This happened at about 9pm in the evening. It did not go over well and it all could have been avoided if these "coon hunters" would have simply followed the law.

We take precious precautions in setting up our hunting spots and we know where those spots are. These people do not. On top of that, they are breaking the law and they always use the excuse that they're trying to find their dogs. GTFO our property! To say it's infuriating is putting it lightly.

Pathetic.

Who coon hunts with a 4 wheeler? I'm not a coon hunter, but I know a lot and it sounds like you had a run in with some idiots. I know a lot of farmers who lease their land to hunters for deer and turkey, but give permission to folks to coon hunt, coyote hunt and pig hunt.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who coon hunts with a 4 wheeler? I'm not a coon hunter, but I know a lot and it sounds like you had a run in with some idiots. I know a lot of farmers who lease their land to hunters for deer and turkey, but give permission to folks to coon hunt, coyote hunt and pig hunt.

I'm not sure, I've never coon hunted. They scare me (they have people hands!).

It's just what these guys claimed from what I understand and I admit, I'm skeptical of their claim as well... Regardless, private property is just that. The signs and the fences aren't merely suggestions.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The thing is its private property. They're clearly breaking the law. Also the trespassing hunters, espicially those with dogs, are tromping around leaving human and dog scents in someones hunting spot they've put the time and effort into. Trespassers should be shown the county lock-up and if theres damages, forfeiture of their belongings at the time of the crime.

badaugherty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing is its private property. They're clearly breaking the law. Also the trespassing hunters, espicially those with dogs, are tromping around leaving human and dog scents in someones hunting spot they've put the time and effort into. Trespassers should be shown the county lock-up and if theres damages, forfeiture of their belongings at the time of the crime.

Isn't this the kind of attitude that perpetuates the whole lack of access issue? You guys all gripe on here all the time about having to secure leases and farmers not letting you hunt, but if anyone so much as sets a stand up next to "your place" you're calling the law. Back on topic of coons. Someone needs to kill those little corn thieves anyway.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't this the kind of attitude that perpetuates the whole lack of access issue? You guys all gripe on here all the time about having to secure leases and farmers not letting you hunt, but if anyone so much as sets a stand up next to "your place" you're calling the law. Back on topic of coons. Someone needs to kill those little corn thieves anyway.

I've never had to secure a lease. Our family owns land, I have access to over a thousand acres of private land through friends and we have tons of public land down here. If the farmers aren't letting people have access to their lands, its probably for good reason. A friend of mine had some people trespassing on his land that were hunting and shot one of his cows. Where's his compensation? The trespassers sure didn't come knocking at his door to let him know what happened and offer to pay. Personally, I don't care where someone sets up their stuff as long as its not on my land. If I catch trespassers on my land, damned straight I'm calling the law. Usually the only people that ***** about that are the ones breaking the law.

Latest posts

Top Bottom