Trespasser pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colberjs

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The nerve of this little guy taunting me just sends chills up my spine!!

ai297.photobucket.com_albums_mm229_colberjs_1_29_12_07_2_24_43_184.jpg

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You seriously have a problem with coon hunters?

Yes,..I have a problem with "some" coon hunters. I have feeders and cameras set up in feeding areas. These areas attract wildlife,..ie deer, coons, opossums,..etc..! Most of the animals feed at night, and usually there will be deer and coons and other animals feeding at the same time. So I put in my time and money to get animals coming into an area, only to have some F'n "Coon Hunter", who hasn't put one second of his time, or one dime of his money into a place, run his herd of dogs thru my persimmon patch, spooking all the fauna and stressing the deer.

And let me say this while I'm at it. IMO,..COON HUNTERS DON'T HUNT,..they CHASE..! They turn their F'n dogs loose and let them run all over the place, drink a beer in the truck and listen for the dogs to bay something. Then they leave the vehicle and tromp across whomevers land happens to be in the way to get to their currs.

Deer Hunters hunt..! Predator Hunters hunt..! Duck Hunters Hunt..! Squirrel Hunters hunt.! Quail Hunters hunt..! Coon Hunters CHASE..!

As long as they aren't causing any harm what difference does it make? If not for trail cams no one would even know they were there.

It makes a HUGE deal when I've spend my $$$ trying to improve a place. If a Coon Hunter was to hunt, shell out some of his dough and find his own place. This aint the Wild Wild West. You just cant go hunt where ever you want to under the guise of "As long as I aint causing any harm what difference does it make" I guess if you aint causing any harm, might as well fish all the fish out of my pond, and cut down all the firewood,..It ain't causing no harm,..nobody will notice,..right..?

The only way they get away with doing it is because they do it at night. You think public landowners would be okay with the trespassing that goes on if it occurred during the day..? I'm thinking NOT..! Lets see em pull up to someones favorite hunting grounds in broad daylight and proceed to stomp all around a guys hunting area. Things will come to a head real quick like.!

I know the suckers are there even without my trailcams. I had mysterious tracks all across my lease years before trailcams were available. It's not very hard to tell when somebody else has been in your hunting area.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
all the coon hunters., i ever knew did not kill the little corn thieves,they just want to hang out awhile load up about half there dogs & go home & let some body else feed the dogs they left for a week or so

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something else that goes along with the coon hunters vs. farmers thing is liability. A lot of farmers are closing off land these days because it's not safe to let random people do anything without your knowledge they're doing it. All it takes is one azzhole to file suit against you after they do something stupid and get hurt, and if it goes South you're either out a lot of money(and possibly your farm) or your insurance premium is going up.

So a lot of farmers are doing what they probably didn't think they'd have to do years ago. Purple paint and no trespassing signs every so many feet(in MO anyway, not sure about OK) just as a CYA.

As far as restricted access goes, if you're so disrespectful that you can't ask for permission from a farmer to cross his land before you hunt, I'm more than happy to help give you a free ride to the county house.

This isn't Jim Bridgers free trapping time frame, this is 21st century America. I'm not saying it's wrong to coon hunt, I'm just saying do it right or suck it up when you lose the right because of your actions.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is a trespasser pic thread. Kinda like a wanted poster. Post your pics and maybe somebody will recognize the loser.
ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_tresspasser.jpg
This slob drove in through a gate, past signs to access the place.

I hate to add this to a serious thread, but every time I look at this picture I hear Weird Al start singing "They see me rollin', they hatin' ". . .

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You seriously have a problem with coon hunters? As long as they aren't causing any harm what difference does it make? If not for trail cams no one would even know they were there.

So I can come hang out in your living room when you aren't home and as long as you never find out I was there it's all cool right?

Are you f-ing serious? Attitudes like yours are the reason it's so hard to find private land to hunt on these days....

C

coythtr

Posted by Deerwacker 444....And let me say this while I'm at it. IMO,..COON HUNTERS DON'T HUNT,..they CHASE..! They turn their F'n dogs loose and let them run all over the place, drink a beer in the truck and listen for the dogs to bay something. Then they leave the vehicle and tromp across whomevers land happens to be in the way to get to their currs.

I feel the same way about people who coyote hunt with dogs!

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a coon hunter...... and i think is mostly city folks who dont know what the hell they are talking about. Ill bet there is not one land owner around my parts that would deny me the right to coon hunt on their land, leased out or not. Unless they leased it to a cry baby!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have a problem with coon hunters. Heck I would like to go with them.
However I would like prior knowledge if I was leasing land with the thought of having sole hunting rights.

This thread was started by me. And I brought it up again because trespassers just recently cost me just over a grand in damages and theft.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have a problem with coon hunters. Heck I would like to go with them.

This thread was started by me. And I brought it up again because trespassers just recently cost me just over a grand in damages and theft.

Like you just said Trespassers not Coon hunters. Only an idiot will do what was done to you.
I dont hunt my dogs during rifle or black powder cause of respect for deer hunters and cause im out all day deer hunting myself. Not all Coon hunters set in the truck drinking beer while their dogs run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom