Trespassers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That won’t be hard to do. I had to look Guymon up on the map to see where it was.

dangit. Autocorrect spelled it Cooperhead. Not Copper. Ugh

seems to be normal though. No one downstate hardly knows where Guymon is. Was up skiing in New Mexico and met some fellow okies. They asked where I was from and I told them and they said, “oh is that by Tulsa?”

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

seems to be normal though. No one downstate hardly knows where Guymon is. Was up skiing in New Mexico and met some fellow okies. They asked where I was from and I told them and they said, “oh is that by Tulsa?”
Tell ‘em “yea, just a bit to the west....”

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It is only about an hour from New Mexico. HA! We come out for the weekend often!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, everyone should know where Guymon is. I mean, there are only two or three cities up there in No Man's Land, so it's pretty much gotta be either Guymon or Boise City...

Latest posts

Top Bottom