Tri-City Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got on the list about 4 months ago. She did say that there was alot more people waiting then there were openings. There are over 200 openings though.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got on the list about 4 months ago. She did say that there was alot more people waiting then there were openings. There are over 200 openings though.

what the crap, I've been on the list since last april and still haven't heard anything. Maybe they just don't want me :( When/where the new member sign up?

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I just joined up today. I did the 1300 session. They were doing two, 1300 & 1500. It was freaking cold. And because so many people showed uo we had to do most all of it outside.

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I just joined up today. I did the 1300 session. They were doing two, 1300 & 1500. It was freaking cold. And because so many people showed uo we had to do most all of it outside.

I was there at 1300 as well. Man was it cold....at least most of it was under the covering so we weren't getting sleeted on!!

BobCarlton

Marksman
Reaction score
Being a member there and having seen the improvements made and those still to come, its worth the wait. As mentioned before with the benefit of bringing as many guests as you want whenever you want, how could it be better. Awesome club...

Latest posts

Top Bottom