Tri-City Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know the conditions out there? I was planning on going out there tomorrow. I could care less about walking down range, as long as I can get to it without getting stuck, lol.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know the conditions out there? I was planning on going out there tomorrow. I could care less about walking down range, as long as I can get to it without getting stuck, lol.

To answer my own question, I decided to go ahead and go out this morning and I'm glad I did! First time out there since orientation and it was a perfect day for shooting.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't speak about the club ... but the CRO seems to be a nice person! :) told to stop by and he'd let me use the range! :)
I agree, Mike. His class last week was great and I wish I live close enough to justify a membership. Those who are members need to be very thankful that they have someone like Eugene as part of their organization. Btw... I'm selling the Glock and getting a full-size 1911. After shooting yours, I'm hooked...

Latest posts

Top Bottom