Tri-City Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they shoot I.C.O.R.E. or any other revolver matches out at Tri-City?

Here is what is listed on the website. www.tricitygunclub.org

What shooting programs are available?
Some of the organized shooting activities include:
Sporting Clays

NRA Youth Sport Fests

Black Powder Rifle

Boy Scout Programs

Hunter Education Programs

Youth Hunter Education Challenge

IPSC

High Power Civilian Marksmanship Program, ( M1 Garand)

Military Rifle Matches (Bolt Action Bench Rest)

HITSA Shotgun and Rifle

Military Revolver

oksmle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides the Military Revolver match as listed, we also shoot a Military Semi-Auto match. Usually held in conjunction with, & after, the revolver match. Both the revolver & semi-auto are Bullseye at 25 yards using the SR-1 target. Both are lots of fun. Contact the shooting director of the revolver match & he can fill you in on details & sign you up.

Dick Simmons

Gunho0312

New to the site!
Reaction score
My Husband and I are members at TCGC and it has been the best investment we ever made. We love going out whenever we want to shoot. We were on the waiting list last year but got in, so I wouldn't worry too much about it, just make sure you make it to the first new member meeting in Jan.

You can check out the website and get all the info.

They also have lots going on at the range in the summer months and still have several programs going on during the winter. I shoot the IPSC on the first Sunday of every month, I am not the best shooter but I have an absolute blast. I also take my Concealed Carry classes out there to shoot and everyone is so helpful when I need an RSO or just help with the shooters on the line.

I can't say enough great things about TCGC and the people there!!!!!!

Good Luck and hope to see you on the range.:fullauto:

zroberts

New to the site!
Reaction score
Tricity is a good club, and is well managed. they've made lots of improvements in the facility in the last year, all positive in my opinion. Membership renewals are in the fall, depending on turnover, they should start taking new memberships any time.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there currently a waiting list for Tri City?

According to my last newsletter there is. But it's a month old and may have changed. Send an email to:

secretary at tricitygunclub dot org

and ask to be put on the list if there is one. Her name is Belinda Foster. She'll line you out on what's happening currently, as it changes from month to month sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom