Tri City Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read up on the TriCity Gun Club web site and I still have a question about membership. I figured somebody on here must be a member...
Does the $200 buy you a family membership or an individual membership? It says several times you can bring a "guest" - if my wife is with me and she's shooting, is she my "guest"? Or will she need a membership of her own?

And what's the significance of an associate membership for $110?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Associate members are not "full voting" members. They just get to use the range. Not sure on your other question...

Edit to add: I'm sure you can bring your wife. I'm an associate member and I can bring guests as long as I'm there.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh so if you pay the $110 associate you don't have to pay the $100 for land but you don't get to vote or be elected?

Since you belong, can you tell me how is it out there - how does it stack up to a place like Banner Road? We'll use that as the benchmark because it is the only outdoor range I've shot at.

I think it's cool that they have work days to maintain the range - I'd be up for that.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh so if you pay the $110 associate you don't have to pay the $100 for land but you don't get to vote or be elected?

Since you belong, can you tell me how is it out there - how does it stack up to a place like Banner Road? We'll use that as the benchmark because it is the only outdoor range I've shot at.

I think it's cool that they have work days to maintain the range - I'd be up for that.

Haven't been to Banner so I don't know. But from what I hear it's far better and larger from what I've heard. They have a 200 yard, 80 yard, and a 25 yard plinking range and believe it or not it gets the most use from what I've seen, also have a shotgun and archery range. They maintain it quite well.

If you want a working membership it will be even less.

Edit to add: Man I'm just not with it today. No there is no land deposit on the associate membership. $110 and you are good to go. You do have to be an NRA member though.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't been to Banner so I don't know. But from what I hear it's far better and larger from what I've heard. They have a 200 yard, 80 yard, and a 25 yard plinking range and believe it or not it gets the most use from what I've seen, also have a shotgun and archery range. They maintain it quite well.

If you want a working membership it will be even less.

Edit to add: Man I'm just not with it today. No there is no land deposit on the associate membership. $110 and you are good to go. You do have to be an NRA member though.

i like banner road...IT IS NOT FANCY, but i think it is only $8.00 to shoot.
check it out..i tried to contact tri city but nobody would call me back??

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Banner too, I'm not bashing the place at all - it's all about location. Out at Banner the range isn't bad, the guy that runs the place seems to be a nice fella and I love the price... BUT, I live in Moore and it takes me like 35 minutes to get to Banner Rd, TriCity would be much closer. And that means more time to shoot :)

I'm going to have to have to go check out Tri City.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I stopped by there today and it's not a bad little set up. I think I'm going to join. I've still got to join the NRA though - I've procrastinated on that too long anyway. I love the location, it took me about 15 minutes to get there even with that mess on I-35.

Latest posts

Top Bottom