Tricks and Tips to Prevent Underwear from bunching up? Seriously.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been carrying my PX4 Storm at about 3-4 O'clock-ish the past six months along side my normal ankle SW. Not so bad but a little bulky with the current holster which is a N82 holster. Anyway, one problem I'm getting tired of is how my underpants keeps getting bunched up at the side after a good few hours into the day. I keep finding myself making excuses to run to the restroom to readjust a couple times daily. It's become quite a hassle.

I can't be the only one dealing with this, right? My belt is sturdy enough but I've lost some weight since picking up this extra job, so my pants are a couple sizes to big now. Maybe that's it, but I think it's mainly to do with the holster which has a full leather covering so the gun metal never touches you. It's pretty thick.

Thoughts?

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boxers, but I've been known to spice things up a little. :drunk5: JK
That's what I figured, but damn... don't wanna go out and pick up something else, but I think it's necessary. So what, boxer briefs then?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Boxers, but I've been known to spice things up a little. :drunk5: JK
That's what I figured, but damn... don't wanna go out and pick up something else, but I think it's necessary. So what, boxer briefs then?
I prefer briefs myself, except in the prickly heat
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_633934F0_352A_492C_B9C8_0F9BF481164B_zpsya991gzh.gif

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer briefs myself, except in the prickly heat
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_633934F0_352A_492C_B9C8_0F9BF481164B_zpsya991gzh.gif
https://www.amazon.com/David-Archy-Separate-Pouches-Trunks/dp/B00ENTH0N4

"
  • Superior underwear for men using patented separate pouch designed to keep a man's personal area comfortably separate resulting in a dry environment all day.
  • Breathable panel allows air to flow freely which reduces sticking problem most men experience usually requiring embarrassing "adjustments."
  • Equally embraced by athletes who perspire during sport activities and men who must sit for long hours every day.
  • Super soft micro modal material feels cool on the skin and silky to the touch.
  • Waistband and seams are durable and comfortable so you don't experience scratching or pulling. Optimizes men's personal area for a fresher, healthier feeling and overall well-being.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/David-Archy-Separate-Pouches-Trunks/dp/B00ENTH0N4

"
  • Superior underwear for men using patented separate pouch designed to keep a man's personal area comfortably separate resulting in a dry environment all day.
  • Breathable panel allows air to flow freely which reduces sticking problem most men experience usually requiring embarrassing "adjustments."
  • Equally embraced by athletes who perspire during sport activities and men who must sit for long hours every day.
  • Super soft micro modal material feels cool on the skin and silky to the touch.
  • Waistband and seams are durable and comfortable so you don't experience scratching or pulling. Optimizes men's personal area for a fresher, healthier feeling and overall well-being.
Just changed my life

Latest posts

Top Bottom