Trigger upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RezRunner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for Opinions on Glock 43 and Ruger 10/22 trigger upgrades. I am looking at Apex for the glock and Franklin Armory Binary trigger for the Ruger. Just curious if anyone here has experience with either or what suggestions you might have?

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After threading the barrel to the receiver, I installed a Volquartsen trigger on my 10/22 after adjusting it down to 20 ounces, and after some 50,000+ rounds later, it now measures 21 ounces, and is still one sweet trigger!

I have never used any other aftermarket trigger on any other 10/22 rifles, so I cannot comment on them, but the Volquartsen has always been very safe reliable.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for Opinions on Glock 43 and Ruger 10/22 trigger upgrades. I am looking at Apex for the glock and Franklin Armory Binary trigger for the Ruger. Just curious if anyone here has experience with either or what suggestions you might have?
Converted one of the 10-22's to the Ruger 3lb trigger drop in and have been really satisfied with it.
3lb triggers is what is the holy grail for me on every gun I own if it can happen.
That way if shooting a different firearm from the safe, it's a consistent trigger pull.

Latest posts

Top Bottom