Trijicon Service repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to send a Trijocn ACOG back for service/repair. Anyone else have to do it with thiers? Anyone have experience with this or recommendations?

Thanks

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent service on my end. All I paid was the postage to them and it was returned much faster than expected by me. Now, having said that it wasn't an ACOG so if they say so much time it may take the allotted time that they say, but they are great.

CraigA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks was this warranty work? Were you the original purchaser? I bought my ACOG from private party so I wonder how much hassle I'll get about it. Thanks for your response

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing to be aware of since you mentioned you bought it from a private party. When Trijicon receives it they will run the serial # to make sure it was not one that was sold to the military. If it was, you will not get it back, but you will get a visit from an investigating agent. This happens a lot more than you would think.

EDITED TO AD:

I found one of the threads over at AR15.com where this happened to a guy who bought a used ACOG. Below is the e-mail response he got from Trijicon when he contacted them to see about returning it for repair:

Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in Trijicon products. We have confirmed that the provided serial number and model number are correct however; our records also indicate that this product was originally sold to the U.S. Government and therefore, we are required to report this communication to the Department of Defense Investigation Group so that they can determine if this product was removed from government inventory legally or not. Please do not be alarmed if you are contacted by the Department of Defense once a decision has been made to pursue an investigation of the incident. Please contact us if you require further assistance.

Best Regards;

Jimmy Reed
Service Coordinator
[email protected]

Last edited:

Cc1394

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent an acog in for warranty repair last year. I was the original owner. They were great. They paid for shipping nag it came back about 2 weeks earlier than expected. They are a great company

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks was this warranty work? Were you the original purchaser? I bought my ACOG from private party so I wonder how much hassle I'll get about it. Thanks for your response

I had purchased it used from a friend and told Trijicon so and that made no difference to them so it was covered by the warranty. It was a reflex model and the solar panel "died". I still have it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom