Triton Fight Center - Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone here a member? Planning to get into BJJ along with some other disciplines. I know one person that's a member but am looking for further reviews.

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Triton is excellent. I tried grappling and BJJ classes at several reputable schools around town and found Triton to be the best by a stretch. You'll train with many top competitors, but also self-defense enthusiasts, law enforcement, military, etc. They periodically do a defensive tactics series that covers weapons. I've been going off and (mostly) on for a year, and I have yet to meet a single person with a bad attitude. Nearly all the upper belts go out of their way to spend extra time helping the new people. The management keeps the place running very consistently. They may be the only school in town that can claim that.

Hopefully I'll see you there. I'm hard to miss: 6'4'', shaved head, white belt, usually on bottom but occasionally I get subbed while I'm on top :D

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess that excellent review seals the deal. I'm going to try and stop in at the Beginner BJJ class for a free trial in the next week or 2.

Thanks for your input!

Latest posts

Top Bottom