truglo red dot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44minimum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a true glo with the red and green reticle that gives you four options to choose from. I think it was around $80.00. We put it on an AR a few times but most of the time it was just in a box of stuff that went to the lake with us and back about 15 times. It was less than a year and 1/2 old when I checked it one day and the lighted reticle inside was way over against the left side of the tube. And there it stays. Its history and I would not buy another. It got very little use and wasn't really banged around but it's broken.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one that had the sun shade already installed. Absolutely worthless if the sun is out at all. I don't know if all red dots are like that but this one sucked.

kellyreno

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Truglo and Millet are both ok. It just depends on what you need it for. I put one on my .22 and it wasn't very helpful at rimfire range because of the size of the dot. It covered up small targets completely and made precise accuracy difficult.

Latest posts

Top Bottom